Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Celebration

Yesterday was our anniversary. I managed to remember, somehow. Maybe it was because The Redhead kept telling me “It’s our anniversary in three days!” and “It’s our anniversary in two days!” At least there was no danger of me not getting her something and thereby incurring her considerable wrath. And what did we do for our anniversary? We spent the evening unlocking things on Mario Kart Double Dash and Super Smash Brothers Melee. How romantic is that? We actually went out to dinner earlier in the evening, but the majority of the evening was spent “Smashing it up,” as my former roommate would put it. Life is good; Happy Anniversary to us.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Etelmik said...

Man, I need to find a woman like that. Fo sho!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home