Wednesday, December 08, 2004

All good things

As is tradition, I have successfully procrastinated the day of my repentance once again, so I have been working furiously on several projects this week. I have had a month and a half to do a couple of them and all semester to do the other two, so it just serves me right. I am, after all, very good at procrastinating. So it’s been crunch week here in the Capital City, and I’m suddenly realizing that I have to leave this place. Despite my last blog entry, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I find myself looking nostalgically at the Capitol Building on my way home form work and thinking how strange it will be to not see all these now-familiar sights. I just used to this place. Heck, I just got here!

I’ll be staying late at work again tonight to spend some quiet time on some of these projects. So far I have managed to be very productive, and I’m almost done with my second-to-last assignment. All that stands in my way from getting a perfect 4.0 is a 15-page research paper. Fortunately, I’ve already done a lot of the research. Unfortunately, one of the people who was in the office for a week took off with my careful notes, so I’ll have to go through the material again to dig out the good stuff. But I’ll get it done by Friday. And then we’ll spend a crazy 24 hours cleaning every mess we made over the last 3 months, and we’ll start our crazy cross-country trip. I miss this town already, and I haven’t even left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home